Conference and Exhibit Hall Registration opens today for Vision Expo East 2023, taking place March 16–19, 2023 in New York City at the Javits Center. The show’s organizers, The Vision Council and RX, are planning a robust Show experience, including a reimagined Show Floor layout, engaging programming and a premier education program.
To register for Vision Expo East 2023, click here.
The Show’s conference program, developed by the Education Planning Committee together with the OptiCon® Advisory Board, will open Thursday, March 16, and the Exhibit Hall will open Friday, March 17.
New this year, Vision Expo East 2023 will debut a reimagined and more unified Show Floor layout. All of Vision Expo’s Show Floor neighborhoods will be located on Level Three of the Javits Center. The Focus neighborhood, previously located on Level One, will now be located on Level Three, creating a seamless Show Floor that is more reflective of the full scope of the vision care industry and enabling attendees to more easily navigate and explore the latest technology, trends and vision care innovations.
Show floor neighborhoods include:
- The Focus – Representing the foundation of eyecare and offering the key to masterfully servicing patients and customers, The Focus brings together lens and coating technology, lens processing techniques, disease management solutions, contact lens innovations and eyecare practice optimization.
- The Springs – Dedicated to emerging design talent from around the globe, The Springs is a bold platform for the next generation of frame designer icons and a discovery zone and incubator for new talent in eyewear design and vision innovation.
- The Atelier – Driven by design-led ateliers dedicated to artisanal eyewear, The Atelier features a limited group of highly regarded independent designers from around the globe.
- The Park – Industry icons, ubiquitous brands and prestigious collections unveil their latest styles and offerings in inspired large-scale displays that celebrate the worlds of superior style and exemplary service.
- The Union – Boasting more than 80 designers, The Union is the epicenter of design and ultimate shopping experience for those seeking the newest in design, this energetic showcase offers new collection launches, pop-culture inspired collaborations and “talk-of-the-show” trends.
- The Panorama – Offering a bird’s eye view on the frontier of vision technology, The Panorama spotlights the cutting-edge business solutions, medical advances, software and wearables that are paving the way for what’s to come in the vision care industry.
Additionally, NOW by Vision Expo, the trends showcase that debuted at Vision Expo East 2022, will return at Vision Expo East 2023. Expanding on last year’s showcase, which featured eyewear trends, the 2023 trends showcase will also feature new innovations in fashion lenses and lens technologies that are shaping the direction of the industry, in addition to frames. An application is required to be considered for inclusion in NOW by Vision Expo and final products will be selected by an Advisory Committee of industry leaders. To view the application and instructions, click here.