100% Optical has announced that registration for its biggest show yet, taking place from 24th to 26th February 2024, will be live in September as it prepares to celebrate 10 fantastic years as the primary event for optometrists in the UK.
Kickstarting its 2024 exhibition plans, the show’s organisers have recently announced that 100% Ophthalmology will make its debut at the ExCeL in London as a co-located event during the 10th edition of 100% Optical.
100% Ophthalmology will offer visitors a number of opportunities to network and connect with other parts of the optical community. The event will be free for ophthalmic surgeons and their wider teams to attend, with a tailored education programme in store. In addition, the exhibition will feature the latest equipment and instruments.
Visitors can expect features including:
- Main Stage – featuring a world class CPD programme curated by the AOP
- Future Practice Hub – dedicated to diagnostics, dispensing and clinical skills
- Dispensing Workshop – a space for visitors to experience making and fitting frames first-hand
- 100% The Studio – a dedicated area sponsored by Nikon to showcase a collection of the most inspirational worldwide brands featuring both independent and luxury eyewear
- Optical academy – sponsored by SpaMedica, provides CPD accredited education targeted at the wider practice, from Optical Assistants to Practise Managers
- Live Catwalk shows – over the three days, this fashion orientated space will showcase the latest trends set by exhibitors and their brands