Published in English, MAFO – Ophthalmic Labs & Industry is the independent journal for producers, managers and distributors in ophthalmic optics worldwide. The trade journal is designed to reflect the interests of the manufacturing side of ophthalmic labs and the industry but also importers and exporters as well as the vertical distribution of the big optical chains.
The aim of MAFO is to provide a well-balanced, interesting mix of articles with practical new information for ophthalmic labs and the industry.
- A special focus of MAFO and a unique characteristic is the rubric technology. Each single issue contains of several in-depth technology articles e.g. about new machinery processes, lens designs, coatings, disruptive technologies, myopia management but also smart glasses and many other hot topics in the industry.
- Furthermore, each issue includes 1 or 2 market surveys of machines for all relevant processes in ophthalmic labs.
- For the rubric MAFO – live on site the MAFO-team visits eyewear shows, optical companies, labs and start-ups worldwide to provide trade fair after reports for the readers and reports about the companies and much more on site.
- Moreover, every issue contains business and marketing or lab management articles for leaders with promising strategies to make companies even more successful.
- And of course, readers will also find several rubrics with industry news, product innovations, interviews, and much more to be always up-to-date.
To underline the competence of the journal, the publisher organizes the yearly international MAFO – The Conference in Milan on the day before Mido. Internationally well-known and perceived experts from R&D-departments, consultants, universities, management, or market analysts give businesslike lectures mainly with technical content. These lectures are published in MAFO during the coming year.
Media Planning Guide
We would be happy to provide you with our current MAFO Rate card 2024 (Print/Digital). Please use the form below to request the direct download link by e-mail, which will then be sent to you immediately.
Contact: Constanze Classen, Media Consultant
Telefon +49 208 306683-20